As a member of Oak Heritage Conservancy, you receive the following benefits:
- Newsletters that highlight Oak Heritage’s preserves and current events
- Opportunities to explore Oak Heritage’s protected properties
- Invitations to Oak Heritage sponsored events
- Rewarding volunteer opportunities
- A connection with others who share a similar passion for protecting nature in southeast Indiana
- And best of all, the satisfaction of being part of a solution to:
- Protect new natural areas and care for more land
- Provide stewardship on our more than 1,200 protected acres, including tree plantings, invasive species control, trail building, and much more
- Connect people to nature, helping the public learn about and enjoy southeastern Indiana’s special places
Sign up for a one-year membership available at the following levels:
__ Student – $10
__ Individual – $25
__ Organization – $25
__ Family – $40
__ Cornerstone – $100 – $499
__ Sponsor $500 – $999
__ Benefactor – $1,000+
Every donor receives the benefits of membership!
Two Ways to Join:
- Annual Membership Contribution
To join or renew your membership, Click on the yellow Donate Button above or send us your Membership Contribution Form to make a one-time donation at the level of your choice. Every donor receives the benefits of a membership.
Please note: right now, about 3% of your gift goes to processing fees. We’re working on a solution that puts 100% of your donation to work for conservation. In the meantime, please consider increasing your total amount to make the most of your contribution.
- Monthly Giving
- Monthly giving is the most convenient for you. Your membership will always be current, so you’ll receive less mail. Plus, by spreading your support through the year, it’s easier on your budget.
- It’s simple: you choose your giving level, and your contribution is automatically deducted each month from your credit card or bank account, until you tell us to stop.
To set up Monthly Giving Click on yellow Donate Button above to make monthly donations at the level of your choice. Every donor receives the benefits of a membership.
Consider a Gift Membership or a Contribution in Tribute to someone special
Gift Memberships – A one-year membership to Oak Heritage Conservancy is a great way to honor friends and family members – Your gift membership helps protect important wildlife habitat in southeast Indiana forever!
To give a membership to someone:
Download a Gift Membership Form to complete and return to Oak Heritage by mail.
Tributes and Memorial Gifts – When you make a gift to Oak Heritage Conservancy honoring a friend, family member, or life of a loved one your gift helps protect nature in southeast Indiana forever! Oak Heritage will send all honorees (or their family, in case of memorial gifts) a special note informing them that a gift has been made in their name.
To make a contribution in Tribute to someone:
Download a Tribute Gift Form to complete and return to Oak Heritage by mail.
Thank you for contributing to Oak Heritage Conservancy!
Join (or order a T-shirt) by Mail
Snail mail does the trick! Click here, and you will see a page you can print from home. Simply mail it in with your information and contribution to Oak Heritage Conservancy, P.O. Box 335, Hanover, Indiana 47243. You can order a t-shirt with the same form!
Members Make Conservation Work
- Helps Oak Heritage Conservancy protect new natural areas and care for more land.
- Provides stewardship on our more than 1,200 protected acres, including tree plantings, invasive species control, trail building, and much more.
- Connects people to nature, helping the public learn about and enjoy southeastern Indiana’s special places.