Help build momentum for conservation in southeast Indiana:
We’re aiming for 50 new members in 2021. Will you join us?
Already a member? Thank you. This year when you renew, consider switching to a monthly contribution. Why?
- Our monthly contributors make an outsized impact for nature because we can budget with their support in mind. That means more land conservation, more trails, more events in nature, and more habitat restoration.
- Monthly giving is the most convenient for you. Your membership will always be current, so you’ll receive less mail. Plus, by spreading your support through the year, it’s easier on your budget.
- It’s simple: you choose your giving level and your contribution is automatically deducted each month from your credit card or bank account, until you tell us to stop.
Our members help protect important wildlife habitat and get people outside, in nature.
Please note: right now, about 3% of your gift goes to processing fees. We’re working on a solution that puts 100% of your donation to work for conservation. In the mean time, please consider increasing your total amount to make the most of your contribution.
Join (or order a T-shirt) by Mail
Snail mail does the trick! Click here, and you will see a page you can print from home. Simply mail it in with your information and contribution to Oak Heritage Conservancy, P.O. Box 335, Hanover, Indiana 47243. You can order a t-shirt with the same form!
Members Make Conservation Work
- Helps Oak Heritage Conservancy protect new natural areas and care for more land.
- Provides stewardship on our more than 1,100 protected acres, including tree plantings, invasive species control, trail building, and much more.
- Connects people to nature, helping the public learn about and enjoy southeastern Indiana’s special places.