Come celebrate Oak Heritage Conservancy’s 20-year anniversary! This event will be held at Crossroads Family Restaurant in Versailles, Indiana and will include brunch and a program featuring Oak Heritage’s many success stories.
Crossroads Family Restaurant
615 US Hwy 50
Versailles, IN 47042
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
RSVP by Wednesday September 20,2023!
Two ways to purchase Tickets:
- You can mail a check for $60 per guest to: Oak Heritage Conservancy, PO Box 335, Hanover, IN 47243. Click here to download a Ticket Order Form
- Purchase tickets online. Click here to purchase tickets via Eventbrite
Your $60 admission helps fund conservation in southeast Indiana, and includes:
- An afternoon of fun and fellowship with Oak Heritage members
- Delicious brunch and soft drinks provided by Crossroads Family Restaurant
- Opportunity to win fabulous raffle prizes
- Brief program including a recap of Oak Heritage’s 20-year history and updates by Kate Johnson, Board President & Jack Sutton, Executive Director
- A chance to connect with other nature enthusiasts
- Opportunity to support Oak Heritage’s mission to preserve, protect and conserve land and water resources in southeastern Indiana
Suggested Attire: Casual
Contact [email protected] or call or text 513-678-7530 for more information about this Annual Gathering event.
Thank You to Our Presenting Sponsor, Civista Charitable Foundation!
Thanks also for the generous support from:
Messer, Rust & Burkert Advisors, The Friendship State Bank & RBSK Partners, PC