Update September 7, 2021: Due to Covid numbers, we are postponing our Annual Dinner until Spring, when we can meet in person, outdoors. We envision something that’s less “gala,” and more family-friendly…a healthy balance between raising funds for conservation and having fun in nature. Stay tuned for more in the Spring!
Join us for a
Nature-Filled Night Out:
Oak Heritage Annual Dinner
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Hanover College Science Center
Your $30 admission helps fund conservation in southeast Indiana, and includes:
- An evening in a natural history museum, with displays ranging from Tinker the t-rex, to butterfly exhibits and mammoth tusks
- Presentation by Tanner Yess, Co-Executive Director of Groundworks Ohio River Valley. Yess will share about the power of trails to change places – and lives. Look forward to this dynamic speaker’s discussion of how Groundworks’ urban youth conservation corps is engaging a new generation and including a broader cross-section of the community in conservation
- Fine dining, including vegetarian options, with local beer and wine available (full menu below)
- A nature-themed silent auction with tickets for fun adventures (zoos, museums, etc.) as well as books about trees, nature art, wine, and other gifts for the nature-lover in your life.
- An update on our conservation progress, including new trails, land protection, and more hands-on nature programs
- A chance to connect with other nature enthusiasts
- Salad: Mixed Greens, Dried Cranberries, Candied Walnuts, Feta Cheese, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Maple Apple Vinaigrette
- Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Roasted Chicken Fricassee with Pearl Onion and Mushrooms
- Baked Pasta with Eggplant, Spinach, and Tomatoes in a Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
- Olive Oil Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary and Thyme
- Charred Brussel Sprouts with Romesco Sauce
- Apple Blueberry Crisp with Whipped Cream
You can also mail a check for $30 per guest to Oak Heritage Conservancy, PO Box 335, Hanover, Indiana 47243.
We will follow CDC guidance regarding Covid-19 and our Annual Dinner. If the event must be cancelled, we will issue refunds for tickets.
Thank you for supporting nature and conservation!
This night is possible because of your attendance – and generous support from our community sponsors: