We’re hosting our fourth annual photo contest, and we’re inviting you to participate!
We’re especially eager for you to submit more photos of people in nature – and photos that answer the question:
What makes you proud to live in Indiana?
Amateur photographers can submit a photo in one of these categories:
- People in Nature
- Forests, Creeks & Wetlands
- Wildlife & Wildflowers
- Barns, Crops, and Livestock
- Youth Category (Any nature and farm shots from folks 18 and under)
The youth category is new this year. We hope that lots of young nature and farm lovers will enter photos!
Three rules to note:
1. The photo must be taken by an amateur photographer, in Indiana.
2. The goal of this year’s contest is to answer: What makes you proud to live in Indiana? That’s our invitation to you: submit a nature or farm photo that captures the Indiana you cherish – that you want to see flourish and grow, the things worth protecting and stopping to enjoy.
3. Deadline to enter is October 31, 2019.
This contest is possible thanks to support from the Indiana Arts Commission, and our partners at George Rogers Clark Land Trust.